The HERITAGE KITCHEN GARDEN EST. MARCH 2014
We are located At Shop 1 of Levitt's historic building
1212 ANZAC PARADE MALABAR 2036
It all started in 1910...
The heritage listed building in which we are located has a rich and diverse history. Built and owned by George Levitt in 1910, the building has housed a variety of different businesses over the past century.
- 1910 - 1940: General store and Post office owned by G. Levitt
- 1940: Ownership changed hands to a Mr. Jago, remained as a General store
- 1950 - 1960: Ownership changed to the Smith Family, Remained as a General Store
- 1970's: Florist
- 1990's: Changed between Doctors surgery, Real Estate agents and Antiques Dealer
- 2000's: Converted to a Cafe
- 2014: The Heritage Kitchen Garden established
For nearly 4 years The Heritage Kitchen Garden has been Malabar's hub for friends, families and work colleagues to unwind and enjoy the award winning White Horse coffee we serve. We have a full breakfast and lunch menu available all day, every day, along with a fridge full of delicious home made cakes coupled with fresh daily deliveries of Luxe bakery artisan breads and sweets.
We are happy to take table bookings, especially on weekends during our busier periods, so please call 02 8283 7095, or find us on Facebook at The Heritage Kitchen Garden and send us a message!